Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sebastian VIju



"Nature is a revelation of God;Art a revelation of man"
- Henry Wardsworth Longfellow


Life is a design by the great creator;it is a spark of innovation which originate ,when the eternal search of mankind meets nature . when the design is form the God's own country,kerala ;then there would be a unconventional combinations of landscape beauty giving rise to original design solutions. Certainly this beauty of nature enriched my childhood days, which gave me a way to the world of paintings and colours.As a child, the portrait of nature, its beauty always fascinated me. The wonderful colors around us, the exotic images. As I grew up, perhaps it was destiny, which made me an artist, a designer. .Motherly influence and the enchanting beauty of my native place was the basis for my artistic approach.

The Nature in its most delighting beauty surrounded my villlage..paddy fields, frequent flutter of cranes perched on the embankments,ponds , beach side...all became the subject of my paintings and drawings.when all simple and plain colors are refined to the designs and patterns, we then discover that a grasp of grass, a sculpture can bring us art and soul enjoyment.Art is the imposing of a pattern on experience ,and our aesthetic enjoyment is recognition of the pattern...My artistic talent even though budded in childhood days, it was recognised in my Metriculation classes .During graduation studies, my talent gradually turned out into paintings of professional approach,which turned my mind to software designs. the opening to the world of animation and digital colors was encouraged by my parents, friends ,teachers........The introductory classes of software engineering was aspiring, which gave the realisation that colour is a freedom of composition. it is a design ,imagination and presence.All these greatly influenced me to turn to concentrate to the area of graphic design and animation.As Leonardo Da Vinci states "simplicity is the ulimate sophistication".designing in elegance powered my path which helped me to establish my career as graphic designer.With the help of New Media Technologies, I have helped many a Corporate Houses and Organization to portray their identity on the World Wide Web or the WWW as it is rightly said. Their ideas and vision were envisaged through my abilities in design
There was this urge to showcase and archive all these design work and Project for varied reasons, from business point of view to personal pride. This need was engulfing me for too long now , I couldn t sit down to develop my own little space on the world wide web. Today I m making definite efforts to make my long time desire to fulfillment.

sviju.com is a long cherished dream of mine. So the realization of this website is a dream come true.Having been associated totally and partially to a large number of websites, it took me so long to put up my own website& A website giving an insight into me -my works, my aspirations and my dreams. So it is with great amount of satisfaction and happiness that I present to this world my Website - www.sviju.com. I dedicate this creation to all those Designers, animators who have contributed to success of the www over the years...


Welcome to my world....

Sebastian Viju.

No comments: